Friday, September 16, 2011

My goodies, my goodies...

I promised a review on some of the products I got last week from my big sephora haul. I got a few other things in addition to what I'm going to feature here but these were the stand out items that are worth the money...


Too Faced Soft and Sexy Eye Shadow Collection:



I absolutely LOVE Too Faced's pallettes. The shadow is highly pigmented and goes on so smooth. Not to mention most of these pallete collections come 3 different looks that you can mix and match and instructions on how to create a day look, a night look, and a fashion look. The most important thing is you get ALL these shadows for only $32. You can not beat that kind of value...overall I wasn't thrilled with this one because the colors are very matte and I like shimmer but I do need some matte shadows in my collection for certain looks so I'm glad I got this pallette.

Benefit They're Real Mascara



Before I bought this mascara I was very learly to try it because A. Some of my favorite bloggers hated it and B. It's $22 a freakin tube! I caved and gave it a try and I'm so glad I did. Let me tell you ladies this mascara is worth every freakin penney. It's amazing! It lengthens my lashes without clumping and the end of the brush is kind of spikey so you can get those inner lashes without clumps. It also lasts all day without smudging or flaking. I will definitely be buying this mascara for regular use from now on...I hope they NEVER discontinue it!


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20



Lately I have not liked having the coverage of my clinique foundation. I just feel it to be so harsh and heavy on my face for every day use. I heard amazing things about this tinted moisturizer on my beauty board. Now I was skeptical because once again this product is pricey. $42 dollars a tube. I decided to give it a go but I bought the travel size (which is a very generous size) to try first before I spent all that money on something I didn't like. I am absolutely in love! Another product that is worth every penney y'all. It goes on so smooth and makes my skin feel so smooth and with just the right amount of flawless coverage. I also LOVE that is has spf in it and doesn't reek of sunscreen. I will definitely be buying this when I run out for every day use.

Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer



This is my third attempt at finding a primer I like. I was using a travel size of the smashbox primer but I hated it. Ever since I had my son my pores are huge and quite out of control so I decided to give this product a whirl. I wasn't terribly dissapointed in it but I wasn't blown away either. It goes light and smooth but my pores still looked the same in my opinion. I will probably buy it again because I just love too faced products and it wasn't that pricey at all.

OPI for Sephora: It looks like Rain, Dear



All I can say is I LOVE this polish. I love all polishes that are glittery or shimmery. This polish went on so smooth and easy and because it has the glitter base it lasted a lot longer without chipping.

Sorry for the lack of updates y'all! My colleague was out of town so I was really busy at work this week! I'm going to shoot for another update before the weekend ends! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment