Thursday, January 12, 2012

Product Review: Kiehl's Creme de Corps Body butter



So I am a sucker for new beauty products and one day in Dilliards I got stopped by a guy working the Kiehl's kiosk. I'm a tried and true Clinique girl so when it comes to skincare I tend to stick with what I know. The salesman gave me a ton of samples and just kept going on and on about Kiehl's products. I thanked him for the samples and thought I'd give them a try when I got home. Let me tell you I was BLOWN away. I loved everything! This guy hit a gold mine with me because I instantly switched from using Clinique moisturizer to Kiehl's daily face lotion and then I stumbled upon this little gem of a body butter while there: Creme de Corps Body Butter.

OMG I literally was having an orgasm over trying to explain this stuff to my husband lol. It's so incredibly whipped and dreamy that sometimes I find myself wanting to get a spoon out and eat it! It's whipped body butter and it smells like coconut creme pie on a tropical island. As soon as you put it on your skin it's like your skin just "sucks" it right up. I have applied this stuff to my entire body after every shower and my skin feels amazing. I am truly a Kiehl's fan and a believer. If you have dry winter skin or are just looking to try something new I HIGHLY recommend this body butter. They have a small and a medium tub for sale and I'm sad I didn't get the bigger tub because I use it so much. I'm afraid it might be too much for Summer's here since it gets so humid but it's perfect for the winter and dry winter skin.

I can't even begin to explain how amazed I am by all of Kieh's products especially this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment