Friday, August 6, 2010

Not as good as PW but it tastes good!

First I apologize for not posting lately but I've been so busy with work. If it weren't for not being able to sleep you might not have been getting a post this early either so I guess y'all lucked out!

So tonight (or last night technically lol) I attempted another delicious Pioneer Woman Recipe. I didn't take any pictures because the meal didn't look pretty or like her picture AT ALL lol. The good news is it tasted yummy so that is all that matters! The only thing I will do differently next time is marinate the chicken in some italian dressing rather than the lemon and dijon. It was just too much lemon for me with the lemon in the pasta but still delicious! I LOVE this woman's blog! If I didn't work I would make it my personal goal to cook every recipe!

OH I also cheated and grilled my chicken on the george foreman because we don't own a grill lol! Here is the link to the recipe and the picture she has on the site! I'm so jealous of how pretty her picture looks! Hope y'all have a GREAT Friday!

Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/07/grilled-chicken-with-lemon-basil-pasta/

1 comment: