Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend OOTD & items I'm in love with!

I really wish I could do an OOTD every day on this blog but working as an RN, I have a daily uniform. I work 4 days a week so I really only dress in regular clothes on the weekends. I'll try to at least post them from the weekend the following week :)

The hubs and I had a date night Saturday night and we ate at a nice restaraunt. I love doing this because my weakness is cute dresses and it gives me somewhere to wear them instead of just sitting in my closet! I wore this dress I got from a local boutique. I love it and it's so comfortable. I just love boutique shopping because I can't stand buying something cute and then seeing every other girl wearing the same thing out on a Saturday night. The shoes are Steve Madden and they are very very comfortable wedges. You can get them from DSW. They also have an amazing mustard yellow color that I'm in love with.




I also want to introduce y'all to a fabulous little clothing website if you don't already know about it. It's called Francesca's Collections and they have the most unique, cute pieces. It's all very afforadable and good quality too. We have a store here in town as well but I prefer online shopping since it's hard to go in a store and shop with two year olds. Seriously when you become a mom online shopping is your BEST friend. I do all my holiday shopping and clothing shopping online these days. Anywho here are a few items I am LOVING and hoping to treat myself to on payday Friday :)








I hope y'all have a fabulous week and I hope to update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment