Tuesday, June 21, 2011

White Spinach Quiche



I love to cook I just don't have very much time for it. Between working pretty much full time and having to bathe and feed a toddler the moment I get home there just isn't time to make a gourmet meal every night. This is why I love sharing yummy, (mostly!) healthy, easy weeknight dinners. I absolutely love quiche and this is one of my favorite recipes. I hope you enjoy it!

White Spinach Quiche (makes 2 quiches)

What you need:

2 9" pie crusts
1 8 oz. box of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
6 eggs
1 cup milk
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 small white oncion diced small
8 oz mixed and shredded italian cheeses or cheese of your choiced
Salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingrediants in a bowl. Pour ingrediants into two 9" pie crusts. Sprinkle top with some remaining cheese. Place pie crusts on large cookie sheet and cover each pie individually with foil. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil from pies and bake additional 10 minutes or until crust is golden to liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment