
(I want to edit that this is the daytime moisturizer pictured here but I am reviewing the night time one. I couldn't find a picture of the night!)
In the past year or so I have noticed some really noticeable lines on my forehead area. I have a big forehead so most of my sun damage has accumulated here. I've seen a lot of ads and heard a lot of talk about this product. I've never even used an anti-aging product so I thought I might try something drugstore before I spend a ton of money on more expensive stuff.
Let me start out by saying yes, I am only 26 but I spend 4 years in and out of the tanning bed never protecting my skin. It has only been for the past 2 years or so that I've started using sunscreen when I go to the pool or beach and I swore off tanning.
This night moisturizer claims to have you seeing visible results in one to two weeks and full results 4-6 weeks after starting. Let me tell you what I swear on my momma that I saw results the very next morning after first using. My skin just looked tigher and more youthful. I will ALSO say it's not a miracle in a $19.99 (great price!) box. My deep lines are still there but visibly less noticeable. I really recommend this product if you don't want to spend a lot of money but you want visible, quick results. I will continue using this product and I was very pleased!
I hope this helps some of you ladie's out who have been wondering about this product :)

No comments:
Post a Comment