So we are back from our wedding! For those who don't know us personally we decided to get married at the beach in Fort Morgan, AL and we stayed a few days before the wedding. It was AMAZING! Hands down the most incredible time I've had in my life! The weather could not have been more perfect. I never thought I would say this but I'm a little sad here today looking at all the pictures people sending me and thinking back on those special moments. You plan and you plan and you stress and it's all over in a flash. At one point one of my bridesmaids told me we only had 1 hour in the reception left and I just couldn't believe how fast it all goes by. I truly tried to listen to everyone and just savor a few sweet moments of the day. I couldn't have dreamt of a more perfect wedding. Thank you to all of our family and friends who were there to celebrate and make our day so special! Here are a few candid pictures that my amazing friend Becca and my sister in law took! Hope you enjoy!
I'm a southern girl from Bama. I have a beautiful family with my incredible husband, two year old little boy and girl. I'm a registered nurse and I absolutely love my job. Even though I'm a full time working mom I am still "me." I love the beach, all things music, fashion, photography, and of course I have a slight obsession with Twilight and Rob Pattz. This blog is a mix of a little bit of everything...fashion, entertainment, randomn thoughts, my life, my kids....and whatever other craziness life brings! I hope y'all enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment