Monday, May 10, 2010

So hello again blog world.

I've decided to give blogging another try. I was watching Julie and Julia last night and it inspired me to give blogging another go! Like Julie I feel like I need a daily regimen to keep me sane these days. I need something to keep me consistent between working endless nightshifts and trying to find the best way to be a good mom and wife. Instead of having a blog that just revolves around my child I thought a blog about becoming a wife and a mom and just getting older (and wiser haha!) in general was a good idea.

After I get married Saturday I have some new short term goals and hobbies I want to take up. Planning a wedding takes up quite a big chunk of time if you didn't already know so I need something to fill that void once it's all over lol. I want to work on our yard, finally decorate this house (we've been here 3 years!), attempt to be as a good a cook as my mom, and finally start to "domesticate" myself a bit lol.. I'm hoping to experiment with cooking because Lord knows this house could use a little more home cooking and a little less takeout!

I hope whoever chooses to read this blog enjoys it somehow and I look forward to actually trying to stick with blogging this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment