After that I met my friend Robin and her little boy and the kids she watches at the exploreum. The exploreum is kind of like a kid's museum/exhibition hall. They have a toddler play area and they also have a reptiles exhibit going on right now but we skipped that. We let the kids play and wear themselves out for a couple hours. I love doing activities like this because it allows Jonah to run around and wear himself out so I can ge stuff done during naptime hehe :) Oh and we almost made both trips without ANY tantrums! I love those kind of outings!
Mom and I are going to take Jonah to his first fair tonight if the weather permits! I know he's still kind of young but I think he will enjoy the petting zoo and maybe a few low key rides. And of course mom and I can enjoy delicious fair food that will more than likely make my butt larger lol. OH well I live for good food! Here are some pictures from this morning! Hopefully I will have some cute pics tomorrow from the fair!
I also just found out thanks to Southern Savers blog, that southwest airlines has a major halloween sale going on right now. I can get round trip air fare for Jonah and I for $120. So where are we going to go?! TEXAS BABY! Most of you may not know but one of my bestest friends ever lives in Texas! She runs a little blog known as The Paro Post? You may have heard of it lol ;) We met on the bump and I visited them last year and they came to our wedding in May. I've been looking for some great deals on air fare so we can go visit them again and now this is the perfect opportunity! I'm SO excited. Becca is seriously the most amazing person and friend y'all and Jax her little boy is just the cutest! Super excited now! Lots of trips for us between the Holidays and the New Year! Well that is all for now! I've got to get the munchkin up and ready for the fair! Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

Aw you're the best! We cannot WAIT to have you again! We'll have so much fun with our boys! :)
ReplyDelete