I always dread DST. It seems like it always takes so long for everyone to adjust and now that I have a toddler who loves his schedule it makes it even worse. Jonah spent the night with my brother and sister-in-law so I kind of forgot about DST to be truthful. My SIL said he went to bed fine and even slept till 7:30 a.m. so I thought we were home free from interruptions from the time change. Boy was I wrong! Jonah refused to nap this afternoon and by 4 p.m. he was getting so cranky! He threw tantrum after tantrum this afternoon and was just in a crabby mood. I wanted to try to keep him up till 7 p.m. at least but he was not having it! I had to put him down at 6:45ish! I haven't put my child to bed that early since he was like 7 months old! I only pray that he sleeps at least till 6 a.m.
Oh well I guess It doesn't really matter because I have to get up at the crack of dawn anyway because I start my new job tomorrow! I'm really quite sad still. It's only party time (3 days a week) but I'm still sad about not getting to spend those 3 days with Jonah. I really just hope he adjusts well to his new schedule and likes his new school (moms day out). I know once I get to work and get the first day jitters out of the way I'll get excited! On top of that the hubbies parents are coming in Sunday to stay for a few weeks and visit. Sucky time to start a new job huh? lol. OH and this is the first time I will be meeting them in person because they live in Bangladesh. Talk about stress and pressure!!!! I just keep telling myself to breathe! I'm going to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off this week trying to get everything in order! Well I better go get some rest! My head is spinning just thinking about this week! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
Summer Travel with Quinny Zapp Flex
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment