Today is going to be mostly a picture post from this weekend's fun events. I'm so exhausted after this weekend and I had to go in and fill out paperwork for my job today. I had to get a Tetanus booster and I feel like crap and my arm is killing me. I just got the munchkin to bed and all I really want to do is lay on the couch. I didn't want to leave y'all without a small post at least. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! It was such a fun weekend for us :))
I'm a southern girl from Bama. I have a beautiful family with my incredible husband, two year old little boy and girl. I'm a registered nurse and I absolutely love my job. Even though I'm a full time working mom I am still "me." I love the beach, all things music, fashion, photography, and of course I have a slight obsession with Twilight and Rob Pattz. This blog is a mix of a little bit of everything...fashion, entertainment, randomn thoughts, my life, my kids....and whatever other craziness life brings! I hope y'all enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment