Friday, November 12, 2010

What a Week!

It has been a crazy week hence no update! I started my new job Monday and then we have the hubby's parents coming in from out of country Sunday. This week has flown by! I LOVE my new job! It's so stress free and laid back and I love the girl I'm working with! I'm so excited about it! Honestly the hardest part of it all was getting Jonah on a new schedule and this stupid daylight saving time. We had a scream fest Monday and Tuesday night when I brought him home from the sitters. Partly because I think he is just confused. I mean I went from working fulltime to being at home fulltime for a month. The kid is probably like what the heck mom? I'm hoping I will be at this job for a long time and keep him and I happy :)

Other than starting a new job I am starting to slightly freak out about Christmas! It's coming up so fast and I haven't bought the first gift! I know what I want to get people it is just kind of hard when you are unemployed to justify buying gifts. I hate doing things last minute though and I'm a planning control freak so now I'm getting anxiety over it! Thank goodness I get my first pay check next week so I'm going to start doing some online shopping and knocking some gifts out ASAP! I love Christmas but it seriously gives me anxiety! I wish Christmas was just gift free sometimes! It would make things SO much easier. I'm really excited about it this year though because Jonah is older and I think he's going to really start "getting it" this year :) Well I'm off to clean up a big! Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment