Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away!

So today has been one of those days where you just want to stay in bed and snuggle! It has been raining all day long! I did manage to get Jonah out of the house for a few hours this morning. We went to story time at the library and Jonah loved it! We sang songs, read books, and even did crafts! I'm SO sad that I will be starting my new job next week and we won't be able to go :( We came home and Jonah helped me clean! I have been procrastinating cleaning our bathroom for forever. I will clean anything except bathrooms. I hate them and I always put them off until they are so gross you can't stand it anymore! Yay for being productive though! Well not much to share today! We've had a pretty uneventful week! I hope everyone else is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment