Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby Showers!

Yesterday I helped host a baby shower for a dear friend. Her baby was born 7.5 weeks early but she is doing fantastic. She's eating well and gaining weight so we are all very happy for her! Also my husband's boss's wife is having a baby in 6 weeks so her MIL hosted a shower for close friends and family. It was absolutely GORGEOUS and so is she! She's the most fabulous looking pregnant woman I've ever seen!

I have to admit all the baby craziness of the day made me miss being pregnant. I know hubby and I aren't quite ready for number 3 but it all made me a little nostalgic :( Especially since literally everyone I know is pregnant. I miss those little kicks and the anticipation of meeting you little one!

Here are some pictures of the festivities:

Shower Number Uno:






Shower Number Dos:




No comments:

Post a Comment