Jessica Simpson Collection black denim crops - I've never tried on anything from her line but I've been looking for lightweight, black denim crops and these are so comfortable with a lot of stretch which mama likes :)

Jessica Simpson Crepe Wedges in Black - I have been looking for the perfect black wedge for a few months and haven't been successful. I probably would have never bought these if I saw them online but in the store they were SO cute and very comfy. Plus they were on sale for $50. We'll see how well they wear and then I'll decide if I'm a JS show fan.

American Eagle Owl Pendant Necklace - Do I really need to explain? It's big, it's colorful, and it's a cute owl. I love AE jewelry and I had to have this.
Mani - Chihuaua bites - OPI
Pedi - Rising star - OPI

Hopefully this mini shopping trip satisfies my appetite for fashion for a month or two. I still have lots of things in my closet I would like to wear before I buy anything else new. It's just so hard to resist something cute!
Hope everyone is having a fun weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment