
Yes I confess...I am a twihard. Okay I'm more of an R.Pattz fan than anything but I kind of have a weakness for hot vampire romance stuff or just vampires in general these days. This time last year I didn't even care about Twilight. My sister in law suggested I read the books or see the movies. I started out with the movies and then the books. I got hooked instantly...and then of course I fell in love with Edward (a.k.a Robert). I honestly don't care for the character of Edward I just love looking at all that Robert Pattinson perfection lol. Yes I'm slightly obsessed. My husband makes fun of me allll the time.
I am here to admit that today I bought my ticket to see Breaking Dawn :) Yes just call me twinerd number uno! I just didn't want to take a chance on it selling out early! I'm going to forgoe the midnight crowds and go for an early showing the day it comes out so there are no distractions...just my popcorn, Edward, Bella, and I :)

I put it on my calendar so I wouldn't sign up for work that day. <-----geeking it up!
ReplyDelete