Friday, October 7, 2011

This is what's in my oven...it should be in yours too.

Warning. What I'm about to post is pure heaven...or hell if you are on some kind of diet lol.

I found this recipe on Pinterest and my jaw dropped. Anyone that knows me well can tell you I love cake, I'm a fat kid at heart. Not just any cake though - funfetti in particuliar. This recipe is in my oven and it smells like an orgasm in your mouth lol. I wanted to share with y'all and hopefully you will agree :)

Funfetti Cake Batter Bars





•1 1/4 cup funfetti cake mix
•3/4 cup AP flour
•1/4 teaspoon baking soda
•3/4 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
•1 egg
•1 egg yolk
•2 teaspoons vanilla
•1/2 cup sugar
•1/2 cup brown sugar
•5 heaping tablespoons sprinkles of your choice (I used stars)

1.Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8 x 8 inch pan.
2.Cream both sugars, butter, vanilla, egg, and egg yolk.
3.Gradually mix in flour, cake mix, and baking soda until just mixed. Stir in sprinkles.
4.Spread batter evenly into greased pan.
5.Bake for 30-35 minutes until top is lightly browned and middle still jiggles slightly. Cool completely before cutting.

Credit to Lovin in the Oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment