Friday, October 21, 2011

Sephora Sale!

It's time for the annual F&F 20% off sale at Sephora! I'm not going to go crazy because I've told myself I'm only going to purchase things I need because recently I've spent too much money on makeup. These are currently in my shopping bag and I'll probably order them this weekend...I always like to think about it for a few days before hitting the order button haha....

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush. This blush is supposed to last 12 hours and be really healthy for your skin. I'm going to give it a try because usually my blush lasts for about 2.5 seconds...I'll let y'all know it it does.




Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. I have the primer potion in greed and it is amazing! My eyeshadow lasts literally all day and doesn't budge. The greed is really shimmery and I want the Eden because it's a matte color for my nonshimmery eyeshadows.



Like I said I know it's not much but I'm trying to keep my makeup purchases small these days until I really need something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment